Cliky clik it ! :D

Monday, March 23, 2009

Memories that'll never be forgotten.



By AH mA : D




I have just finished chatting with fel and so i decided to blog about it. : )

It's been so long since we talk laa fel !

we started to remember how we used to have funn last time.


Fel : Remember how we used to audi till 4am and go skating at 7am,
and then we will sing 'get down' at the rink. gila fun wan.


hahah yeaa, i miss those times.
Those were the days i had fun the most
and i wont forget laa fel , especially how you mandi your brother !!


(p/s: dont kill me for that. XD)


I even found a picture of us, when it was 3am and i used the webcam to snap your pic.
gahaa !

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.






PEAAAAACEEEE !!!! : D



Don't scold me ok if the pic here looks retarded.
memories laa, ok ! haha.

(p/s : i miss you laa fel! and yes we should go out some day :D pull vanes also !!! >:D)


While i was browsing through my photo album finding for that picture,
I came across some pictures edited by NATASHA MG : D







1 Arif (1)




1 Arif (2)




Hahaha, there are more versions edited by Jason the 'pro' editer but i better not
update those, or not i will kena kao ! ghahah XD


Ops , that reminds me, school is starting back again tomorrow +.+
Is 1 week really that fast ?

Gahaha , tomorrow will be the day i will get back all my first term results.
wish me luck aite ?




(p/s : i DID study for this term exam, a lil : D )



Last but not least,
Here's a lil somethin for my siblings,


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.







I miss you kache mei mei and kache teng teng,

ahemmmm, visit korkor's blog then never visit mine laa ? hahahah XDD


(p/s : when are you guys coming back ? stop switching dates ! D: )





_________________________________________




I miss you.

Elayne.



2 comments:

[insert name here before it crawls away] said...

Hiya, well there's bound 2 be more memories ahead, no? :p :) ;)


P.S.: That's a lot of smileys XD

elayne said...

hehe yepp : ) btw, you are ? hah. XD