Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LOL





oops, i did it again
(:




gahaaha.
what a day man LOL.

today had maths , art and science
wthell. -_________-
fail.

LOL.

ohh yeaa
i friggin broke my photo frame.
i was switching on the iron switch
and my hand hit it
and it dropped
and dieded.
HAHA wthell.
XD

and alsoo i dropped my guitar *WTF!*
and hit a box full with clips , rubber bands and others
and it fell all over the flooor.
i had to pick it up one by one wth !

i waaas so angry that i slitted my wrist LOL.






AHAH!!

btw,
my bro dled a new gamee named
F.E.A.R 2!
HAHA SCARY SHIAT.
my bro played the starting and the girl like
suddenly popped up.
and he said he kena heart attack di, the heart very pain worr.
HAHA.
till now the scary feeling is still here. D:

you should try it :DD,
elayne.

No comments: