Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yesterday and today.




i've finally found you.
i never wanna lose you again.
i'm sorry for leaving you alone.

to : my wallet XD


Tuesday , December 30 , 2008.


haha alright,
yesterday my dad , mom and I went to pyramid for lunch cause my brother was there skating.
so we decided to have lunch at ichiban ramen. haha XD
sorry , no pictures >.<>






spot elmo and danny phantom ? XDD



this is the song ~ lalalala ~ elmo song ~ XD



lalalala ~ lalalala ~ elmo song ~ haha,
i see clockwork LOL.


After that , we went home and i totally
forgot what i did. haha XD
let's skip to tomorrow :D.


Wednesday , December 31st , 2008.


It's new year eve baby ~!
anyone going countdown ? ;D hahaa.

anyways , i had a totally weird dream last night.
and i dont remember bout it. XD
just remembered it was weird o.o aha.

So i just start off my day like any other normal days,
wake up , brush teeth , bathe and get ready to go to school XD
waited for my mom to come back to take report card , buy books and etc lol.

well my results aren't that bad :DD haha
and i'm going 2A next year ;D whee ! glad we are still in the same class
but yvonne's case seriously not fair laa >.< size="2">i saw wen jun, raymond and farah natasha at school haha XD
long time no see :P

After that my mom and I went for lunch at good year court 5 there
and took away food for my brother and dad.
yeaa lazy ppl , dont wanna get out of the house =.=

came back and check out the books and found out that
the bookshop lady gave me seksyen 18 school exercise book. =.=
sheeshh , have to change it when school reopens.

watched tv after that and fell asleep.
woke up and folded clothes ( my mom has damn many socks man )
and now i'm here typing this post. haha XDD.

im gonna go klang later to help my mom close some shop laa.
maybe countdown dontknow where haha.

aiks , i gotta go anyways,
bye ~ take care.
ohh , yea ,
and a happy new year! :DD


love,
elayne.

No comments: