Cliky clik it ! :D

Thursday, December 4, 2008

disappearing ~





look up into the sky,
the moon is smiling.
* very old pic XD*

HELLO PPL :DD


just wanna say that i will be
disappearing from tomorrow onwards which is 5th december ,
till the 17th.

I'm really sorry if i didn't reply anyone on msn.
cause i was busy gaming XD haha.
RO. (ragnarok online) or PW ( perfect world )
fun maa :D

better than being bored. haha.

and i was in the 'otaku' mode for like , the whole month ? LOL

p/s ( if you dontknow what's the meaning of 'otaku' can search at wikipedia XD )

Sorry, I didn't update my blog for a long long longgg time di.
too busy till forget ~ haha XD.
so i'm gonna update it right now.

Yesterday my family and I went to fetch my grandmaa back
from the airport to her house.
and no it isn't near. in Malacca weyhh ! aiseh.

Whole day in the car ni.. so sienn.
nothing to do T.T .

but it was worth it !
cause my grandma bought CHEESE from holland and she
gave it to me ~

HOHOHO, ALL MINE!


After all that,
reach back home at around 11 somethin pm ?
thenn play game till .. the usual time ? haha.

heh,
Anyways,
last saturday Quicksilver and Roxy had a 50% sale for a short time.
OMG, luckily my brother wanted his belt so we went there early,
or not they will block the shop.

DAMN HAPPY MAN,
told my mom that it was a once in a life chance
so she bought me some clothes ~ haha.

Luckily Darren Cheah was there ;DD
he lent us his sister's member card , or not cant get discount >.<
*blames my brother's friend who is working there :PP*
haha just kidding laa.

Saw a lot ppl there man,
Alyaa , Darren , Chia ling, and dontknow whether got more not. lol.
first time i see Quicksilver got so many ppl man >.< so crowded.
and the line to the cashier also so long. line to go in the shop also got la ! haha XD

Alright laa , i'll stop here for now.
After i come back, i'll tell you all where i disappear to :DD
and post about it too. ( requested ) LOL.



disappearing.

Elayne.

No comments: