Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Moon cake festival at court 7 !



It was okay okay laa the mc festival XDD haha.
now i'm feeling very very VERY lazy to update my blog but someone
asked me to . so update la XDD haha .

Since i'm feeling VERY lazy, i'll just let the pictures talk.

Biar gambar explain XD



giving speech :D



Games played ~



Performance ~ ASS ~ andrew simon sean XDD



Natasha , me , yu liang and delnah XD (yu liang's cam)



My noobie phone cam XDD



Our sticky name tags XDD



Wai leong , bryan , wei jung? XD



A candle floating in the middle of the swimming pool :D

it ended around 10 o clock , so we were just hanging out there la.
some of them went to maju but i just stayed there XD.
heard that maju close so they went khalifah LOL.
playplayplay , joke around till 11 ++ then went home :D haha !
and they threw ppl into the pool!

after emily got wet she hugged me omg. LOL.

my m0m (andrew) got wet to0 XD lucky didnt hug me also. :D

THE END ! ~
;D

No comments: