Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The day after ~



A m0ther and s0n night yesterday? XD

On the next day , Tiffany and her brother was suppose to
come to my house to celebrate mooncake festival :D haha .

Soo in the afternoon , my family and I went out for lunch
we went to Summit! and ate at a place named Black Kenyan ?
something like that LOL

These are what we ordered XDD



Lo0k at the shape of that rice XDD



Seafo0d tom yam? XD


nice ;D but sadly ate one only D;



nice vegetables LOL with fish meat XD



without fish meat :D


fish balls? HAHA.

After a wonderful lunch ~~
My m0m suddenly wanted to SING ~

So we went to red box baby! sang for like 3 hours? :D
haha expensive ler. RM138 D;

they provide fo0d ! i had spaghetti !

haha not nice de Dx .



screen?



my br0ther turning up the volume XD



s0me ugly ppl singing.



my m0mmy singing XDD

( pictures of me in bro's ph0ne)

If he dont want give , this is what im gonna do .

*comes with the toy tank and head to my brother's room*

*uses small microphone*

"edmund leong , please come out from your room. i've got soldiers
and tanks out here. unless you want me to destroy your ro0m"

*edmund comes out*

*I charge into the ro0m! locks him outside*

*Edmund comes from the bathroom do0r*

*I charge out before he could reach me and go to my parents ro0m and locks the door*

TADAA ! hahA. laming x)

okay okay . after that , Went home , took a bath etc
then Tiffany and her brother came XDD
played candle and lantern .

After awhile board di so went in play ps XD
and EAT ;D

n0t many pictures laa , but here they are XD



We burnt it till it was BLACK and drew our names on it
with a STICK! XD



Tiffany!



The messy living ro0m D;


haha kay laa , that's all for now! buh byee readers !
cheh , as if i have any. and s0rry for not
putting anymore games here. no time to play also Dx .

And Do leave a tag at my Cbox XD so empty =X.

please and thank you~ good bye ~

No comments: