Cliky clik it ! :D

Friday, September 12, 2008





hello ppl ! t0day it'll be a just a really short post i guess. ahah.
t0morrow morning there's a scout meeting and it's like compulsory for people who
went to the sungai congkak camp.
but my parents refused to fetch me! that's so unfair T.T
They just dont understand hah? parents. *shakes head* and if I don't
go for it tomorrow , i'll be failing my usaha.

well i hope my parents are happy bout that.
then it will be just a waste of time for me to go to that camp
and finish my log book. waste of money too. waste my time learning it all! ( not really a waste , better to gain more knowledge hah? ;D )
and after all i thought that i could finally pass my usaha badge
and maybe prove to "someone" then i am willing to go through
so much just for that. hais. nevermind me. just releasing anger XD . haha.

Anyways , tomorrow night there is a mooncake festival for any u8 ppl to go!
yayy , my parents let me go to this one pulak. lol . funny laa haha.
soo tomorrow maybe i'll be posting about it. haha.

soo wei jung , hopefully you can come for it kay? ;)


lots of hope,

elayne ;)

2 comments:

Melting Ice Cream said...

lol...learning will waste time heh??
who is the " someone " ?

elayne said...

no la , dont waste time XD i say there di ma. not a waste of time XD heh. my brother la ! stupid edmund ==