Cliky clik it ! :D

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Favourite cold comfort food.


It's a few hours past lunch and you feel like eating although you're not hungry.
Or maybe it's close to midnight and you just feel like munching on something.
I'm sure everyone has felt that way before.

I'm the type of person who's always looking for food.
When my mouth gets itchy, I'd usually whip something up from the fridge, putting together things that may or may not go well.
Somethings it's a bad thing, where some food don't go well together and I end up with an upset stomach. But sometimes it may turn out heavenly.

My favourite of them all would be Vanilla ice cream with famous amos cookie crumbs.
Everyone has heard of ice cream with oreos or just cookies, but the fact that it is famous amos' cookie crumbs makes it a whole lot tastier.
I'm not sure if I'm late to discover this but I'm just hoping to share this with everyone because it is SOOOO DELICIOUS.
You may just gather the cookie crumbs or smash the cookies in the bag and generously sprinkle on the ice cream. You can actually purchase famous amos cookie crumbs now! They're selling it in bags!
I've never tried it with any other different flavoured ice cream, cause it goes so well with vanilla.

                    

For a savory one, it would have to be pasta salad! Especially if it was the multi-coloured fusilli, with mayo or salad dressing, with cherry tomatoes, avocados, hard boiled eggs and cubed apples!
Doesn't that sound greaaat! Not very hard and not tedious to make too, in my opinion! Delicious with or without those ingredients I mentioned! Can always try it with pears, bell peppers or something of your favourite! A great dish to experiment with.


I definitely have a lot more somewhere at the back of my head but I can't seem to recall them at the moment. I'll blog about them when I do remember! Cold, yet easy to make and also tasty food to satisfy your cravings!
If you have not tried any of these, please do! They're definitely worth it.

(p/s: I talk about cold ones because if it were warm/hot dishes, it would be never ending!)


Signing out,
Elayne.

No comments: