Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, July 5, 2009

A moment like this.







Something so tender, i can't explain
:)



___________________________________________________



hey peeps !

Just came back from tuition and decided to update my blog !

about today..

we celebrated Seik Yng's belated birthday in the school canteen today.
she brought a cake to school.
she said she only did it for me. aww !

well, nothing much happened today..
except for Suraya getting more and more annoying.
no one understands what's she teaching.
tsk tsk.

I actually brought my "lokman" book for english and a compasses.. or compas.. whatever..
for maths while kavitha, natasha, samantehh and chia yan didnt.
hahaha first time man, first time.
BM was boring as usual and moral teacher was not present.

That's about it for today and here are the pictures i said i would upload.




_________________________________________






kenny!



adrian and sam



me and kavitha



nat and me :D



samanteh LOL *im gonna get killed*



nat and yrs truly !



again



nat, me and bryan



chang ho mer



nat and mua



________________________________________________


these are all the pictures.
(p/s : those are Jasmine's shades. )



Some people wait a life time, for a moment like this.
elayne.

No comments: