Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It all started when bumble bees exist!

Before i start, i wanna say that my post "Dear pacific day, won't you take me away?" was actually meant for yesterday, Tuesday, 7th July 2009.

now, let the bumble bees come in :D







cheese and biscuits !
i do not know why but i suddenly thought of blogging about bumble bees.
okay, actually i do know why.
it's because jazz bought me a cake that looks like a bee just to cheer me up.
aww :)

another reason reason she bought it is because
she said it reminded her of me.
for all these reasons she only gave me 1/10 of it. hahah nice one :P
ok la ok la, 2/10 of it. :) (more actually) haha

anyway, just wanna say thanks thanks much !





lovess.






____________________________________________








Today, ICTL was about H1N1 and all i ever thought about was H2N3 and Susan Boyle.
dont ask me why because i too dontknow why.

Maths is just the same, me complaining i shouldn't have come today and Samantehh saying that she should've attend something else.

Science, we learnt about Applications of Power. It's fun because now i get to use new science terms to annoy people such as Chia Yan.

In BM, we read the cerpen "Tangan Kanan, Kiri atau kedua-duanya". Although i do not really understand what is it about, i know that the father is cruel and do not believe in dreams (lucky to not have a father that like) whereas the daughter is into music.
(something like that la..)

After that was Geo.
As usual i don't understand what is teacher babbling about, so yeah.
have been poking my duck throughout the whole period.

And then it was PJ time.
Teacher wanted us to play Frisbee so we had no choice.
We had 7 people in one group and they were Kavitha, Samantehh, Natasha, Yvonne, Gobiga, Delnah and me myself.
named our group 'Positive Whatever'
And of course, we won! :P
Kavitha said she liked me. hahahha.

After school, went home and got ready for tuition.
Wednesday tuition, was interesting as usual and teacher gave me a bar or kit-kat for
scoring an A for science :)
Wanted to eat it in front of Tiffany to annoy her but since i'm so good, I didn't. haha.

Also, i believe Samantehh's statement ( elayne is a parasite) is absolutely incorrect
while my statement (Samantehh is a parasite) is absolutely right.
no objections ? ;D

Anyhow, Pn. Harisa asked me, Natasha and Colin to perform again for Hari Kokurikulum.
Not sure what song we're gonna play but Colin's gonna sing this time. hahahaha.


That is all for today, not many pictures but a lot of writting.
Want to improve my english so that i can score higher than Kavitha LOL.




________________________________________


Anyone wanna drink dragon fruit enzyme ?
elayne.

No comments: