Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Monkeys never lose their wallets, they don't have any !



HAHA ! FINALLY I'M UPDATING HAHA !
i've suddenly become NOT LAZY ! hard to believe hah ? XD

Exams are coming next week and i'm still in space wondering what to do.
haha, how do you study ? tell me !

I really wanna do well in this exams but how do i prepare myself ? study ?
haha , please laa, it's ME you're talking about XD i dont study okay ! too lazy ! haha, just joking laa.

*note to self : keep going elayne ! you can do it ! *

ohh yeaa nutty , multi-talented lenglui ?
ohh thank you so very much ! haha ! but i dont think it's true though.

Anyways , i've got lots of tags to do but i'm currently too busy to do them all.
haha, yes sam , you're so right , i never do my tags one. haha ! XD but it doesn't mean you can
tag me a whole lot Dx , cause i'll somehow do them after all the stress is over.





___________________________________________



HAHA I DIDNT EVEN POST BOUT MY BIRTHDAY XD
so i'm gonna do it NOW.


7 OCTOBER 2008
*kai qin's birthday lol. btw , happy belated birthday !*

When the clock strikes 12 , a fat , lazy cat named garfield turned 13 ! haha ! and so did
a tck loser.
and it was finally..


8 OCTOBER 2008

wheeeeeeeee, I started receiving text messages from my beloved friends.
yes laa , i know you guys want me to say this..


  • i can't live without all of you ! XD
  • you guys are the colours to my life ! :DD
  • you guys are very important people to me ! =D
  • i love you guys, everyone of you ! <3
haha , let's not change the topic here :P





HOHO ! my birthday cake ! nice right ? :P .
sorry didnt share my cake , so little yet so nice XD





THANKS SAM FOR PLANNING THIS !
* i hung it in my room di ! no need kill me XD *

alright then , i wanna thank all of you for giving me a "surprise" that was already terbocor !
haha ! what can i say laa, i'm just too sneaky for you :P




Garfield from ChIa yaN ! thanks weyh ;)

i want to thank CHIA YAN A WHOLE LOT ! HAHA !
cause according to her , she ran shops to shops just to look for a very special gift for me.
ain't she sweet ? XD thanks a lot yeaa Yan !

p/s : please forgive me for giving someone your number !



FroM nutty and sam ! i love it ! *winks*

heeehee, sam and nut ! you guys ah ! bought me a present from my mom's shop !
very smart ! haha ! but nevermind.
as long as it was from both of you , i'll love it and keep it forever XD .




The doggie LLL gave me :DD



It was on the doggie XD



THANKS WEYH YU LIANG !!

haha, a special thanks to the LLL's.
btw, i already got the feeling that all of you were gonna show up during recess !
heh, but i was really expecting boon lye to show up >.< . heeehee, but nevermind.




A teddy bear from wei jung !
* i hung it on my pencil box :DD *

heh, thanks weyh wei jung ! i seriously thought you were gonna
give me hot wheels ahah !
btw i love this bear , you can turn its head and take out its arms and legs. XD
you know me well ;D .



A handphone pouch from Tiffany ! haha !

thanks a lot XD
I didnt really have a handphone pouch ! heehee
now i do ! haha ! :DD

BTW, it's en yii's birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENG LUII !

Alright laa , i think i should go to bed right now.
i know that some of your gifts aren't here, sorry ! i didnt upload them yet !
haha ! i'll do it the next day laa .

and tags i'll do it the next 10 years.


loves,
the one craving for lasagna,

elayne , 3:58 am.

No comments: