Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

it's time to land back on earth !


Today, school was lame like always.

The most surprising thing was there was a lame lame lame lame lame math
test during sejarah and science period.

It was quite hard for me as i didn't study. Dx .
Actually nobody was ready for it , but they can do it. So why can't I ?
It's time to come back to earth ! no more spacing around.


BACK TO BOOKS !

That test was so lame , that it made me realised I NEED TO STUDY !

Note to self :

*Keep going Elayne ! STUDY YOUR ASS OFF !
You wanna stay in A class right ?
GOOD ! then go study right now !*

I'm just writting this to get my semangat up XD
Need to study laa , but i keep getting distracted by the computer , TV ,
comic books , phone , EVERYTHING.

Haha , i was studying Sejarah that day when i turned on the televisyen
and saw Madeline ! haha ! it's been a long long time since i see that show. haha !
good times , good times ;) .



haha ! it's madeline it's madeline !

heehee.

ahemm , what am i talking about ? see what i mean by i keep getting
distracted Dx .


haha, anyways..

My examination starts this Thursday.
I know that MAYBE you'll find this hard to believe but I can't
wait for this Thursday ! haha !

The opening ceremony for this exam is BM2 !
haha, and teacher gave us some tips already. But i bet tomorrow she'll
give us more. ;) . I hope it'll be easy.

BTW, tomorrow got quiz for ICTL ! better study up !
maybe 10 points per question ? ;D

ahah , who knows laa.
My geo is getting worst and worst and Sejarah is just plain annoying.
i always look at the questions and say "HAH ?"

Even if i read the whole damn text book 10 times , i still can't
get it in my head.
Maybe i shall try it again for another 100 times.

I've forgotten all the formulas for MATHEMATICS.
No wonder i couldn't do the test properly. MUST STUDY LAA YOU ELAYNE.

Science , forgotten all about cells and systems in our body.
KH , DONT WANNA THINK ABOUT IT.

BM and English , no need to talk laa.


I REALLY REALLY HOPE that i can get all these subjects in my head
before the exams start. And also that the exams will end in a blink of an eye. heh.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND ALSO MYSELF!

I WANNA BE A SMARTY PANTS,

Elayne, 10:03 pm.



No comments: