Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wake up call.



forever and always will have a retarded face.



I missed school again today. (yesterday i also didnt go to school)
Seriously, i really need a wake up call every morning now. This is the second time in a row ive overslept.
I don't get it. I had 2 phones and 1 clock. 1 phone had 3 alarms in it and the other had 2. clock only had 1. All together i had 6 alarms plus auto snooze.

WHY AM I STILL NOT ABLE TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?!

I dontknow , really. If youre kind enough, please give me a call in the morning at 6 tomorrow ok? Anyone la ok. 10 ppl call also i dont care. I just really need to wake up.

Plus, im sure class teacher would BUGG me for an MC eventhough i tell her I am NOT sick and did NOT go to a doctor. Really, does she actually know what an MC is? Cant even pronounce mother. YOURE THE ONE THAT NEEDS SCHOOOL.

I bet i have tons of homework waiting for me now. Not only that, i must be missing out on a lotta things like exam tips. Luckily this is not exam week or not DIE. TH for dontknow how many papers? argh.

PS, Sam and Jas and Vonn and Nat and CY and Nathalea and friends, please no kill me kay. I innocent girl, wake up late. Maybe got ghost in my room keep offing my alarm and not allowing me to go to school cause it will miss me too much.

Teachers, i sorry too. :*( Not that i dont wanna go to school. Please dont screw me tomorrow.

GOD BlESs THE WORLDD ! MERCY ! :*(





emo walk away..




Love,
Elayne.

No comments: