Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Project warga !!










hello :)

about the pictures from redang..
pls go to this two links to see them as i am very lazy to upload them :)

joyi

mundee


Saturday , 27/6/09

Woke up reaaaly early , bathe, changed and went to school !
for what ?
for the project warga show case :D
at the grand blue wave hotel in shah alam.
I think that we had really done a good job.
Although we did not get to go into the finals, we learnt a lot of things through out this project :D
After the show case, we get to eat, eat nice food :D
after that we went to summit.
okay, let the pictures do the talking now.





jasmine and me ;D



again. ;)



jasmine, me and samsam



lingling , jazzjazz



jaz, bryan, and mua :D



Gene and von



brian tanny XD



bryan wong :D



jazz and me



i and nat :D



US !! XD



me and chris :D



bryan's hamsap face



err, i came in late



brian , bryan and bryan LOL



me and kavitha



bryan , wei yit and me XD



US again :D



adrian, me and chris. ahah



me and von !!



me , sam , nat , von



brian and mua



brian and gene XD



bryan and i



everybody :D



sesat vonn , nat and me XD



sam, von, nat, layne.


bryan wong and me :D
(wind blowing)



lat kai and me , hahahah !


brian , kenny , bryan and me XD



well that's all for today.
will update more pictures tomorrow !


gunite.
elayne.

No comments: