Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LOL :D



i love you, boy. (:




Hey. >.<
Sorry that i didn't update for a long time lol.
It's because i'm always using my brother's comp :D
and if he found out that im using it, im gonna be dead. XDD
so i cant leave a mark. :X
* you know la i so dumb , always forgot delete my stuff *

WHY DONT I USE MY OWN COMP ?
it's because my dad stole my wireless DD:
and i'm suppose to have it only on weekends lol.
but since my brother is not here.. lazy to on my comp XD

haha anyway, last Saturday i attended Harry's wedding.
It was on ICE :D woo.
I'll update on it when i have the pictures.

It was nice to see all of you again weyhh !!
damn miss you all Dx
LOLS HARRY ASK ME TO PERFORM HAHA.



Elayne : hello !!! :D
Harry : i dont want you di *shows the beh song face*
Elayne : ahh, fine laa. =.=
Harry : *laughs* so you coming for my wedding ?
Elayne : haha yea
Harry : perform for me yea !
Elayne : HAH ?!



LOLLL ! btw, harry's bride is so pretty :D

and and
Kai Qin and Andrew Ng was at pyramid LOL.
they saw me from above worr..
teehee :D

Okay laa, short post ni. :D
buh-bye to all readers !
*if i have any LOL*

and please do tag at my cbox before you leave ! :D
terima kasih byk byk.

No comments: